Surigao City got hit by a 6.7 Magnitude Earthquake last Feb 10, 2017 at 10:03pm. Aftershock and tremors still continue to be experienced making families and communities panic. But Surigaonons will rise again as we have proven in the past. LGU Del Carmen has committed to help Surigao as several Del Carmenons have considered Surigao their second home. TINDOG SURIGAO!!!
- Mangrove Aerial View posted on July 25, 2017
- The New Numancia Central Mall posted on July 9, 2018
- Eco-Tourism Haven posted on July 25, 2017
- Del Carmen Mangrove EcoPark and Learning Center posted on May 26, 2018
- Surigao State College of Technology Support SMILECARES Foundation posted on September 17, 2017